The Quality Management System supports In2 Fire Statement of Purpose, Vision, Values and Guiding Principles and Management Objectives. This allows for an integrated approach to managing the business, ensuring that In2 Fire focus on delivering a high level of customer service is continuously supported.
The basic orientation of In2 Fire is to be recognized for quality in fire equipment services and fire equipment maintenance.
This will be achieved through:
- Consideration of context of the organization and aligning the Quality Management System with the strategic direction of In2 Fire
- Satisfying customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Management of organization, along with employee-established quality objectives and defined responsibilities for their fulfilment
- Establishing, applying, maintaining and continual improvement of effectiveness of Quality Management System – ISO 9001:2015
- Continual enhancement of customers’ satisfaction
- Tracking and applying new technologies and educating employees
- Careful selection of suppliers and contractors
- Commitment to increase quality of products and services in order to exceed customers’ expectations
- Making continuous improvement a part of every day and every job
- Ensuring that our policies and procedures reflect what we actually do
- Understanding how our jobs fit into the overall flow of work at In2 Fire
- Continuously upgrading the Quality Management System in all stages ranging from customer request, provision of goods and services, invoicing following completion of works
The Quality Management System and management objectives are reviewed and revised on an ongoing basis and communicated to all staff through all department managers. Feedback is encouraged by all staff, customers and suppliers, with issues being resolved and outcomes communicated. This supports a focus on continuous improvement.
In2 Fire is committed to providing the resources to ensure that all staff are trained, equipped and clear about their role to best support the business system requirements. The key indicator of success is a measure of customer satisfaction which is continuously monitored and reported on.
The framework for setting quality objectives is defined in the Quality Manual. The Manager is responsible for communicating the Quality Policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization and making it available to the public.
In2 Fire is committed to running its business in accordance with the requirements of ISO9001:2015, through the implementation and ongoing maintenance of a Quality Management System.