Outfitting a workplace with the correct fire safety equipment is vital to making sure your business or site is not only compliant, but safe for staff and visitors.
Judging what you’ll need for your business will depend on a number of variables, for example;
- Look at the types of flammable materials you stock onsite
- Gauge the potential electrical fire risks from your computers or other technical equipment, and consider getting them tested and tagged
- Look at the possible fuels and hazards that could cause a fire in your workplace
Your fire safety needs can change depending on the amount of people occupying your work site. For example, the requirements for a highly populated office will be much different from a restaurant, and different again for a small retail store.
The In2Fire team can help you create a fire safety checklist by asking a range of questions, such as;
- Does your site have a kitchen?
- Do you have a lot of electrical equipment or tools in use?
- How many staff do you have?
- How many visitors or attendees will be moving around your space?
- What class of fire extinguisher best suits your workspaces?
- Would a fire sprinkler system be a better fit for the job?
It can be a lot of work to figure out what you need to be compliant with fire safety standards, but that’s where we come in!
By partnering with us to keep you fire safety compliant, we make the process simple and easy with our in-depth knowledge of fire safety equipment, extinguishers, building codes and Australian legal standards.
Our skilled fire equipment services team can assess your site to evaluate and outline exactly what fire safety equipment you’ll require, provide a quote, and offer a scheduled fire equipment maintenance program to keep your ongoing fire safety an easy job.
To find out more, or to book an obligation-free site visit, give us a call or send us a message today!